Thursday, July 21, 2011

അമ്മ... I Love you



Amma... I Love you...
AMMA...
You are the person who brought me into this beautiful life...
You cared for me always...
You have made me smile, when I needed it the most...
and you smiled when I am happy…
When I was crying and shedding tears,
you came to me and wiped it away 
with your ever consoling fingers…
When I fell down, you gave me your encouraging hand
and got me up to life…
When I suffered, you consoled me with your smiling face
and made me to go forward…
You kneeled hours before the crucifix and prayed for me…
You stayed with me throughout the night vigilantly
when I was sick and cared for me…
You are the person who made me to know the world...
and know that all beings are beautiful...!
You have made me see to the good side of all things...
when I saw only the bad...
You taught me how much I should value friendship...
and you are my best friend always...
You taught me to those things I should say « Yes »
and to those « No »...
You gave me glimpses of a better world…
and made me what I am...
I Love You Amma,
not merely because of these reasons, but 
because you are my Mother and you are what you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are Welcome to Comment